Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Steppin' up....

Recent stuff; the Redhook show, my son throwing chakas, and some nice lillies.  This morning my wife and I were talking about promoting and among the many points we touched on one of the most important yet simplest one was what're the best times to post for maximum exposure.  Is this important?  I wonder if anyone has any input or a formula for such a thing.  What are some other good strategies for increasing our business as artists?   Hmmm...   But then again, since nobody's reading this blog, the point is irrelevant.  Ha-ha!!
    In other news I slept last night which was new because Saturday evening I only was able to manage 1 hour of sleep.  The product of which is the flash sheet I painted for the Redbook benefit.  It was worth it!!
             おやすみなさい!







No comments:

Post a Comment